Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Perfect Square: Superb Cube Ice Trays Great For Making Bath Bombs



First, please excuse the picture! I'll update it soon. Unfortunately, the flash broke on my camera and I'm waiting on my replacement from Amazon. However, you can click on the link for the superb cubes to see a much better shot. I got some silicone ice cube trays and they work extremely well. I'm so shocked at how easily the ice popped out of the tray without any struggle. I've been recommending them to my fellow soap and bath bomb makers. These work great at forming the perfect cubes and pops right out with the cubes remaining smooth and in excellent shape.

I am currently working on a project. I'm making some lotion bars and right now they are setting. However, I did check and they appear in good shape. These superb cube silicone ice trays are flexible and sturdy at the same time. If you get a chance, I definitely recommend trying them. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to test them out.


I received this product at no cost in exchange for my feedback. I have provided an honest and unbiased review based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company in any way and my star rating is based on my personal experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"