Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Spruce Up Your Walls: Inspirational Removable Quotes For Your Wall


I have found the perfect decor for this crazy space on our wall. It was so oddly shaped, I was just going to leave it plain. However, when I came across these eco-friendly wall decals, I wanted to give it a try. I thought the letters would be too large to fit, but when they arrived it was the perfect size. If you've ever worked with transfer paper or some type of etching then the process of putting these quotes on your wall will be easier than you think. Even better, even someone with no experience at all can do it.

I completed the design in three steps. Frist I cut out the top two words and put them on the transfer paper and then onto the wall. Then then second two words. Lastly, the final two words. These custom wall quotes are easy to remove, so you don't have to worry about messing up the walls, if you are just renting your home.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my feedback. I have provided an honest and unbiased review based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company in any way and my star rating is based on my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"