Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Closet Savers: Metal Hooks Can Save You Space In The Kitchen And Closets



I got the opportunity to try out some metal hooks, which are portable and can work as closet savers. We used these on the back of my door, in the kitchen for dish towels and my daughter's favorite, in her closet for the purses. She usually lifts this bar and slides her bags on, along with tying scarves around the pole or hanging them on the inside of her closet door. However, now we have these hooks, and she can adjust them as she sees fit. In addition, they are really good for making more space so she can hang up even more stuff.


They are even portable so you can take them with you while traveling. This way if you are staying with friends or family. You won't take up much space, because you can put your things away using these hooks.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my feedback. I have provided an honest and unbiased review based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company in any way and my star rating is based on my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"