Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Car Seat Travel Bag For On The Go Families


c2c9b4e4
Traveling with kids and a bunch of luggage is enough to drive any sane parent crazy. But through in a heavy car seat and/or booster seat and it can be sheer madness. Not only are lugging carseats through an airport inconvenient but it can also be a struggle. That's why when I was approached by Angel Baby to review this Car Seat Bag, I got excited.

The bag is not only a good idea for my grandchildren, but also my smaller two that require booster seats until the age of eight.The bag would make the car seat obscure and the shoulder strap could make it as easy to carry as any other bag. For that I was more than grateful for #angelbaby


I received this product at a discount in exchange for my feedback. I have provided an honest and unbiased review based on my personal experience. I am not affiliated with the company in any way and my star rating is based on my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"