Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cool iPod and Cell Phone Hook-Up

Well we headed out at 3:30 am to do some shopping for the holidays. Not sure where to go I decided to play around with the radio system. First thing I discovered is that you can hook your cell phone up through the auxilary plug on the radio and stream music through the phone. I have Pandora on my phone so we could listen to all the music through the Traverse's Bose sound system. It was awesome.   

But then it got even better my phone rang and instead of unplugging the phone to answer I hit speaker. Well I could talk right through the sound system without even using the blue tooth. Talk about convenient, I hadn't even expected that to happen, I just thought it would come through the speaker on the phone. But not to be outdone the Chevy Traverse also has an USB port in which not only could I stream my iPod but I could charge my cell phone. The more amenities I discover the more I become attached to the Traverse.    










1 comment:

  1. Newest follow on GFC, check us out when you get a min http://www.closertolucy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for "Truthfully Speaking"